Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Have you ever had an "epic" dream?

I've had quite a few epic dreams, yet I've asked some people and they said they've never had anything of the sort. I am a gamer, I have fond memories of epic games as well as drifting into daydreams about epic places or realities. Could all of that twist into dreams? This is going to be a few experiences, so be prepared or just read the ones that sound interesting or something :/





1. Zombie outbreak? I had one dream a while back, it was like a zombie outbreak. I started in my house and I was with my best friend. We looked outside an were stunned to see bloodied up zombies outside. I grabbed my knife, my .22 rifle and jumped on my motorcycle. We narowly escaped. I remember running through what seemed like a parking building thing (the multi story ones) which was connected to a bridge or something with a few house things on the side. It was like it was an upper area or something, but how to describe a structure which couldnt exist... I ran into a guy making his way to wherever it was we were going and he was not hostile. I finally made it "somewhere" and aquired a better weapon and ran into a lot of people from my school. I then stayed somewhere for a while where tv and radio worked. It went off after a while, so I needed to head out and find a better area. I then remember going to a place on that bridge where I was with someone else who I think had some sort of cure. and then there was someone else. I remember something happening before I could react and the other person was dead. Now this "someone else" started chasing me. It was terrifying and I tried to shoot whatever it was, but I couldn't hit it. I did some kind of acrobatic thing and went under the bridge, hanging and moving around underneath. I got behind this thing, but it noticed me. I then wrestled with it for a long time and it was one of the most intensive things Ive ever experienced. I finally managed to grab my knife and kill it. Some sense of victory came over me and I think everything was over after that.





2. My school? Godly Size? I've had a few dreams like this. I'm in my school, trying to get to my class. My school is now somehow HUGE! Its like the largest building I've ever been into and its size is awe inspiring. I never make it to my class, but I remember the auditorium feeling like a portion of Yankee stadium, the halls being huge, the classrooms just... I cant explain. Like, its the best school dream ever, except, well a little frustrating, I never did make it to my class. I had another like this, but I was actually with this girl I like and we were in the auditorium or something. Cant remember and also one where I went to take a regents (felt like it had when I took my last regents of the year) and it was weird because I was in Alcoholics Anonymous all of a sudden. Someone said something (something gay) but I'm not sure why. I said something back and they tried to punch me. I ducked and ran (they were much bigger... Kinda weird. Try making sense of that? All in all, had an epic quality to it.





3. Crysis? I remember being in what felt like school and then being with my friends in the street in a town of sorts in a center of the town. It felt like it was Crysis or Crackdown or something. I seen a white house and somethign drawed me to it. I walked through it and it was like dreery and odd inside. I went out the back door and there were rails and some terrifying monster. I slid on the rails like Sonic (lol) and eventually killed it. I gained experience orbs (XD) and all of a sudden I felt like unstoppable. It kinda felt like gta, my friends got into a car. I then was running unbeleivably fast and actually caught up with them and got in. Then I cant remember...





4. Lost Planet? I remember being in some sort of high tech future with teleporters and such. They seemed to all go to different planets. The planet seemed like a jungle, but I remember getting shot and the bullet clipped my head. Someone found me and helped me. They were indigionous in a way, but intelligent. I remember hanging out with them for a while. Then, going back to the teleporters but not knowing how to get back. I was upset, but I found my way. Then I realise going to a different world and being in some sort of war... It was big, with all the nukes galore in the background.





5. Mountain castle? I was in some kind of amazing castle which was attached to the side of a mountain. like castlevania, minus the monsters. It took what felt like days to explore. It was magnificent and cant be described.





Ive had many dreams like this, scary, exciting... had one last night. What about you guys? Share experiences! Thanks.|||I don't remember most of my dreams, but I have two that really stuck out to me:


1) I dreamt up a whole Bugs Life 2 (which, of course, doesn't exist) when I was about six years old. It included blades of grass who panicked when the morning dew fell off of them.





2) I had a dream that was almost a nightmare, when I was about fourteen/fifteen. It was all red landscape with big black rolling clouds, and I was on a beach. The sea was red, too. There was a man standing in the sea with a canvas on a stand, and he was painting. These long-limbed, pale things were crawling out of the sea towards him (sort of like how the girl in The Ring 2 climbs up the well) and I wanted to tell him to run, but he never did, and they pulled him under. When I woke up I thought that was most badass dream I'd ever had (that I can actually remember).





I also once had a dream where my house was in the middle of a large, beautiful field, and my then-girlfriend was waiting for me to come out. I spent ages trying to get out but things kept getting in the way, like having to let the dog out and things. I remember getting quite panicky about not being able to see her. That one kind of sucked, but the field was lovely.|||All my dreams are epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment