Tuesday, December 20, 2011

This is embarrassing... How bad is this?

I was playing yahtzee the other night with my family and one of my neighbors, Ned. I am a very competitive person by nature; all American heavyweight wrestler, scratch golfer, scratch bowler, ranked inside top 100 in Call of Duty.. I know, the last one was pathetic, but I assure you I am not, considering I make 6 figures a year. I ended up losing to Ned by one point which actually pissed me off to an incredible extent. Following his victory, Ned felt it necessary to taunt me and put his score sheet in my shirt pocket. Although he was being playful, I reacted out of anger during the time and smacked him 4 times in the head with the yahtzee box.. I proceeded to stick my finger in his face and yelled "F*** You Ned!" I then flipped the table over, stormed out the front door, got on my motorcycle and sped around the neighborhood in complete and utter distress.|||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux6gnOGO0鈥?/a>





sums up my feelings quite well..|||this is pretty bad, comsidering you keep posting the EXACT same question a thousand times and keep changing the person's name and who they are everytime you tell the story.|||your a b*tch dude.|||Seriously.... are you 4 years old?? I don't mean to be unkind, but what you did was almost the exact same thing my cousin did to me when I beat her at Monopoly -- but she was SIX at the time! (She did the same thing without the bad language.)





Don't make excuses by talking about how competitive you are. Tiger Woods and John Elway and all great athletes are competitive -- but they're not sore losers. Part of growing up is acknowledging that what you did was wrong. You need to apologize to Ned (even though he was a jerk for taunting you) and anybody else who witnessed it.





And you need a course in anger management. If I were the girl of your dreams and your fiance, and I saw you do that -- you'd never see or hear from me again.





Sorry, Sweetie, but it's time to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment