Friday, December 16, 2011

Beautiful Victory Vision Question?

Who else thinks the Victory Vision is a beautiful bike? Where can I get my hands on one of these honies? They remind me of my first motor car, a Hudson Hornet. Is this the future of motorcycle design or what?|||Dinah Shore, you need some glasses son, spacecraft belong in the future,not on the highways....... stick with the old traditional bikes.....55 Pans are way better!~|||You'd better find a Victory dealer quick, I hear they're only making 200 of those.|||well gee at the dealership? duh!!!|||i didn't think a bagger could get uglier than a goldwing... victory sure proved me wrong|||So a Hudson Hornet is the Future of motorcycling? I don't think so.|||You can get one at my nearest Harley dealer.....I think. He's a Polaris dealer too.





I still prefer the Yamaha Vision.


Shaft drive, liquid cooled counterbalanced V twin.


One year from concept to production.|||The Hudson Hornet was a good looking car, don't insult it like that.|||No, the Honda Rune is the future of motorcycle design. ; ^ )


I believe the Vision, like the Rune, is a great exercise in design and engineering, but will also have limited appeal.


I don't know how it reminds of a Hudson, though. Maybe a '59 Chrysler.|||I don't care for it myself, but beauty is in the eye and all that crap. Have you seen the new Arlen Ness version of the Vision? Not too bad.





http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/V鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment