Saturday, December 24, 2011

Do you POGO?

Do you play on Pogo.com? If so, what is your favorite game?


I love Poppit, Pool and a few card games.|||So much if I am not on here I am playing on Pogo.


I like three games the best. Poppit, Dice Roller City, and Lottos.|||NO|||i used to Poppit was cool|||Not l don't.|||No not that kind of pogo. I thought it was about pogo sticks.|||I do every now, and again. I like that bee hive spelling game.|||~I tried it once - but, no.|||No I yahoo...lol.I like yahoo answers and yahoo backgammon.|||i did before i became hooked on text twist|||yes


I have Club pogo my favorite game is Lottso.|||nah, i hate games, they r a waste of time.|||My mom is an addict. She has spent so much freaking money purchasing useless crap from that site.. Her favorite games are Poppit, Lottso, and Dice City Roller.|||I used to but everyonce in a while I can't get back on. I love


Word Whomp and Poppit|||i like poppit to but my favorite is the stack'em game|||well if you mean a pogo stick I did till I was 6 but i fell off one and I still have pebbles in my right knee|||no sorry, I have not tried it yet.|||Hell yea!! I love the puzzle games.|||no i do not|||POGO RULEZ!!! WOOOWHOOOO!!!!!!!





lol... I hate poppit though...=(....but I LOVE LOVE, LOVE!!! their Dice City Roller game!!!|||Love Pogo....great games there...Poppit

No comments:

Post a Comment