Saturday, December 24, 2011

How to create a chart with cell color in Windows 7?

I'm using 15 columns 10 rows for a total of 150 cells. I'm filling the each of the 150 cells with 1 of five colors. I would like to create a chart base on the Fill Color. I want to chart to tell me, how many cells are blue filled, how many cells red filled. I've even gave each color a number (Blue is 1, Red is 2 %26amp; so on) but, this does Not give me the results I'm looking for either. The chart should tell me the 5 colors Not 15 by 10. To get a greater understanding, go to www.pogo.com %26amp; play the Poppit Game.





Thank you for your time regarding this matter.|||I'd like to help you but I don't know what software you are using to make your charts.|||Just seperate the colors in fiver different columns, then the chart will give you the data.

No comments:

Post a Comment