Tuesday, December 20, 2011

This is a sad story....?

Rex s. and his wife patsy were the only ones involved in a motorcycle accident which turned out to be fatal for Rex,49, on saturday. his wife was in critical condition in a columbus hospital.


He was driving a 2001 Victory motorcycle( a gorgeous one i might add, ive seen it round town before) west on U.S. 22 when he lost control and swerved off of the right side of the road and struck a tree. Rex was pronounced dead at the scene.....


It's a tragic story...Rex and his wife had three kids all 18 and younger, the ages were 18, 16, and thirteen, two young men and one young lady.She is slowly recovering . They miss their father terribly...i just wanted to know if anyone would like to pray for them,. thank you|||Yes, I will keep them in my prayers and their Mother also.|||I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts, prayers and {{{HUGS}}} are with you and your brothers.|||i am so so sorry. oh yes i will pray for the children and all the loved ones in their life. just tell them to let the lord take their hand and lead the way for them he will take care of them. and again im sorry.|||That is a tragic story. Perhaps this will encourage motorcycle riders with a young family to have a hefty life insurance policy. My husband and I both ride. If we had kids, I would insist either that one of us not ride, or indeed, that insurance policy, will, and legal guardians were all lined up. I hope Patsy and the kids will be taken care of at least in that regard. The emotional recovery will be tougher....





Rex, Patsy and the kids are in my thoughts.|||Wow! That made me sad reading that. They are in my thoughts and prayers! God Bless!|||Done.|||prayer sent.


my heart goes out to you on your loss.|||You and your entire family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry.|||I'll send one right up.|||My prayers are with you sweet heart. My father is a biker himself. He had been in a car accident several years ago and almost lost his life and did lose a piece of his skull that the doctors could not patch. Just the slightest amount of pressure to that point of his head would cause an immediate death. I worry every time my father goes out on one of his bikes, because one day he won't return. It took a long time, but I have come to terms with the fact that my father gets the most joy from riding and if he does pass away, I would rather it be him doing something he loves rather than having a heart attack. At least he would die a happy man. I will pray for you and your brothers and you will be in my thoughts always.

No comments:

Post a Comment