Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is this a little harsh on my girlfriend?

I was playing yahtzee the other night with my family and my girlfriend, Sally. I am a very competitive person by nature; all American heavyweight wrestler, scratch golfer, scratch bowler, ranked inside top 100 in Call of Duty.. I know, the last one was pathetic, but I assure you I am not, considering I make 6 figures a year. I ended up losing to Sally by one point which actually pissed me off to an incredible extent. Following her victory, Sally felt it necessary to taunt me and put her score sheet in my shirt pocket. Although she was being playful, I reacted out of anger during the time and smacked her 4 times in the head with the yahtzee box.. I proceeded to stick my finger in her face and yelled "F*** You Sally!" I then flipped the table over, stormed out the front door, got on my motorcycle and sped around the neighborhood in complete and utter distress.|||I got a 25 kill streak in COD|||WTF. of course its very harsh. -.-.|||yeah totally... totally harsh... and sooooo immature of you|||Hahahahaha on my god. IMMATURE|||Yes! If I was her I would have slapped you silly. God, how immature are you?|||yes, yes it was now go say sorry and plead for forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment