Friday, December 16, 2011

Motorcycle loan for good honest person?

I am a good honest hard working person who had some bad luck with a company restructering, 4.5 years ago and lost my harley.I am employed at very stable job for the last 3.5 years. I have bought 2 vehicles since then and have never been late on a payment.My credit score continues not to move towards the better. I would like to know if there are any financial institutions, lenders, people, or buy here pay here places in Michigan that would help me buy a used victory motorcycle.|||Pay cash for your toys.





Why go deeper into the hole on something you will use for 6 months out of the year? Plus insurance for a financed bike is insanely high.





Cash only for toys. http://www.daveramsey.com/index.cfm?even鈥?/a>|||Search for a local Credit Union. They are there not to make money but to help people out. They will also take more time to review your application and if you are trustworthy of a loan. For instance, I have 23k of student loans and make 13k a year. This got me denied from most banks and lenders but when I applied to a Credit Union, they took the time to understand that these are student loans and not just accrued debt. The point is, a Credit Union will take more time to look at your situation and not just reject you based on your credit score/history.|||If you can't pay cash for it, you don't need. I know... it sucks, but can you really enjoy the open road when the bank can take your iron horse out from under you? I know I couldn't.|||Sounds like you need sub prime financing. A company called Help me Ride does those loans. I used them years ago and if they're still around they can help.





Keep the shiny side up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment