Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I want to get my motorcycle decorated ?

Id love something like this WW2 nose art on the side of my bike





http://victory-girl.com/images/cloud-nin鈥?/a>





how would I get it on there, could I make some sort of Decal out of the picture, would it have to be painted on, who should I go and see (in the UK) who could get this done for me, what sort of price would it cost ?|||Friend of mine went the decal route. Google up some water slide decal paper, find your image in as high a resolution you can get, try printouts on plain paper. Being printed on a white paper you will have to trim closely with sissors. It is not a good as having an artist brush it on, but it is relatively cheap and easy to replace.





How to instructions come with the paper.





http://www.dslretorts.com/Paladin/archiv鈥?/a>|||it would cost quite abit because the time and effort it would take, because its not just one colour, just go to any spray shop or garage and they will do it for you but at a quite large price im guessing|||Build a collage on your computer and have it duplicated into a decal is possible but for noseart effects find a good airbrush artist. Ask T the local arts supply store for a refernce.

No comments:

Post a Comment