Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Have you sold your Harley & purchased a Victory? If so, any regrets?

Checked out the local motorcycle show yesterday. I currently own three bikes, with my primary ride being a Harley Fat Boy. I've considered upgrading to a Harley Street Glide, but was impressed with the new Victory Cross Country. Any former Harley owners out there, who have made the switch? If so, what prompted the leap to a different brand? Any regrets? If so, how come? Not looking for flak from Harley fanatics. I own one. You'd be preaching to the converted. Just want to hear from folks who chose to leave the Church of Harley, and if they're happy with their decision. TKS|||I too look forward to reading the answers from riders that have made the switch.


In my opinion, Victory's just look so much better than the motorcycles offered by Harley-Davidson. Must better in terms of fit and finish.


But as I have always stated, It's not what you ride, it's that you ride.|||not me, personally...(I ride red)





My buddy Robert traded his Harley Ultra Classic for a Victory Vision, he was more than happy with the horsepower increase. He is almost able to keep up with me on the freeway now.|||I have a friend who made the switch and has no regrets at all. His Victory has enough performance that he hardly ever takes his Japanese bikes out.


I would not have thought it possible, since I was under the impression that leaving the Church of Harley required both an excommunication ceremony AND a brain transplant.|||I have had 2 harleys, a vrod and a fatboy. I traded the fatboy for a 06 kingpin last july and dont regret anything. I LOVE MY VICTORY. My kingpin has the versatility of a heritage and the power of a vrod, in fact with the stage 1 I put on it I regularly school vrods from light to light. I test rode a cross country last week and it will be my next cruiser. even though it has the 106, it doesnt perform quite as well as my 100 kingpin, but it is extremely comfortable, plenty powerful, and better looking than any other full size cruiser. All you have to do to a victory is change the oil and the rubber. period. Dealers arent all over the place, but then again, you dont need them to be, the bikes dont break down. I highly recommend victory's to anyone!|||A friend of mine traded his FXSTC in on a Victory. I dont know the model name , but it looked like the FXSTC. He ain't real happy with his. He said engine wise it was OK, but the chrome, paint etc, left a lot to be desired.|||Yep


No regrets at all


Better in many ways


Bigger smile for more bug stains but have money left over now to buy accessories,


like a windshield and that too is cheaper cause it dont say HARLEY on it

No comments:

Post a Comment