Friday, December 16, 2011

Does anyone know what motorcycle was used in "terminator 2" movie by Arnold S. Was is a victory chopper?

Harley Davidson Fatboy|||Harley Fatboy|||An Indian Chief on the Terminator movie? Do you mean the Terminator 2 movie where the liquid metal man has the police bike? If so, I think that was a Suzuki. Not 100% sure, but either a Suziki or Kawasaki. I just recorded the movie the other night and I was wanting to slow motion it to see what it was.|||Probably totally irrelevant but just saw in a mag Indian Chief. This bike was the police bike in the Terminator movie and was then repainted for the Cat in the Hat movie. It has 100 cub in motor and all the movie custom parts inc flashing lights and siren. It is for sale in a bike shop in Melb Aust. Just thought I would share this useless info with you.


Cheers norm|||Trust me on this one, Arnold rode a Harley Davidson Fatboy.|||Yes it is a Fatboy. Arnold makes the bike appear fast, but it is actually one of the slowest dogs you could ever ride. Trust me. Rent one or borrow one before you ever consider buying one. They are soooooo slow. And they don't stop too good either.

No comments:

Post a Comment