Saturday, December 24, 2011

Neopets Trade! You can get up to 6 Pet Pets!?

If you have any kind of paintbrush that is not one of the ordinary colors like, red, yellow, green, blue, then if you send it to essie_poodle than I will send you 6 pet pets! I would really like my blumaroo, Lion_Von_Muffin to change his color. I already have the starter paintbrushes. Here are all the petpets I will give you if you send me a paintbrush.


Poppit


Snarhook


Angelpuss


Spardel


Noil


Babyblu





And if the paintbrush is a good one, I'll also send you a Polarchuck! Add essie_poodle and send. Then I will send all the petpets!|||that is considered scamming on neopets. If you want to trade, put your items in the trading post like everyone else. It's against the rules to promise items. You have to use the trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment