Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How bad am I in terms of anger? Read this SH**?

I was playing yahtzee the other night with my family and one of my neighbors, Ned. I am a very competitive person by nature; all American heavyweight wrestler, scratch golfer, scratch bowler, ranked inside top 100 in Call of Duty.. I know, the last one was pathetic, but I assure you I am not, considering I make 6 figures a year. I ended up losing to Ned by one point which actually pissed me off to an incredible extent. Following his victory, Ned felt it necessary to taunt me and put his score sheet in my shirt pocket. Although he was being playful, I reacted out of anger during the time and smacked him 4 times in the head with the yahtzee box.. I proceeded to stick my finger in his face and yelled "F*** You Ned!" I then flipped the table over, stormed out the front door, got on my motorcycle and sped around the neighborhood in complete and utter distress.|||Hilarious!!!!|||A little on the pathetic side honey. Yahtzee is more so a luck game then skill. You can be better than everyone at everything and still have horrific luck. I wouldn't suggest attacking your friends anymore though... your luck may run out with them and land you in the back of a police car.





It's a game. If you're in Vegas at a table game them feel free to beat the stuffing outta them. %26lt;3|||Sounds like you have a problem with Yahtzee.Not at all with anger.Yahtzee's to blame,it can bring out the worst in some.


Why not try monopoly or Guess who or Cludo?.|||no issues... this is life no matter how u n we are.. we just love our living and if anybody disturb us we get cruel..

No comments:

Post a Comment