Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do i make my computer stop switching users when I'm away from it for too long?

every time i go away from my computer for too long it automatically switches users by it self. i have a eMachines W3400 WinXP computer. i have this cheat thing for poppit on Pogo.com, its called Thunderpopper (the cheat's name.) and when i switch users it stops running until i log back on. so i want go away from my computer for a little while to let the cheat do its thing but my cmputer automatically switches users and so my cheat stops running until i log back on. so if you can help me with this problem please help.|||Right click on the desktop, select properties, go to Screen saver tab, deselct the box that says "On resume, display Welcome Screen"|||no problem

Report Abuse


|||Your computer is not switching users. It going to the login screen.





Turn off "Fast User Switching"

No comments:

Post a Comment